With direct deposit, your paycheck will be automatically transferred from your employer's or benefit provider's bank account to your prepaid account every pay period.
With qualifying direct deposit.
How do I qualify for the $15 Direct Deposit bonus?
To qualify for the Direct Deposit Bonus, within 6 months after being approved to receive a card you must deposit at least $500 per month via recurring direct deposit in two or more consecutive months. Also:
- A recurring direct deposit must be set up from your payroll or benefits provider.
- PayPal loan, balance transfers, merchant deposits and tax refund transactions do not make you eligible for the bonus.
- Only one bonus is payable per account.
- Call our toll-free Direct Deposit bonus Redemption number, 877-553-3767, and follow the prompts.
The $15 Bonus will be posted to your account within 15 days after redeeming the offer at 877-553-3767 if all eligibility requirements are met.
Yes. Use Direct Deposit and have your tax refund available on your new AccountNow Gold Visa Prepaid Card fast! One of the fastest ways to get your refund is to E-File and direct deposit your tax refund onto your AccountNow card.
Most employers and benefits providers offer direct deposit as an option to get your money. Check with your employer or
benefits provider today.
- Ask your employer or benefits provider if direct deposit is available.
- Click Here to login to your AccountNow account and print your personalized form
Click Here to print out a blank form. See sample form below.
- Tell us how much money you'd like to add to your prepaid account - a portion of your paycheck (1% to 100%) or a fixed dollar amount ($10 to $5,000).
- Sign the form and hand it to your employer or benefits provider.
- Generally, it takes 1-2 pay periods for your employer to start depositing your paycheck in your prepaid account.
Many employers and benefit providers notify the bank of direct deposits before your official payday. If we receive sufficient early notice, we will deposit your payroll or benefits into your account early. Ask your employer or benefit provider when they submit their direct deposit information to the bank. Your employer or benefit provider may not submit early every pay period. Early deposit for benefits will post after your first benefits direct deposit.
This direct deposit number is valid only for direct deposits made by your employer or benefits provider. If you attempt to use this direct deposit number for any other transaction, .